Episode 190 - Camp Cedars III

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Episode 190 - Camp Cedars III

Postby Mike » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:26 am

Short episode this week, broadcasting from Camp Cedars! Mike talks about camp for a while, and then there’s a little science talk as he rattles on about how cool talking birds are. And then Mike even manages to squeeze in a couple horror movie reviews on the Sci-Fi Double Feature, with It Comes at Night and The Girl with All the Gifts. R2 shows up just long enough to deliver three brand-new, listener-submitted questions on the Pod-O-Matic, and then we even manage some listener betrayal. All of this in the tightest half-hour of podcasting you’ll find this week! Listen now!

Enjoy!

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Episode 190 - Camp Cedars III

Postby Cazmonster » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:53 pm

Woohoo! I've falledn down the rabbit hole of Raven videos. Thanks Mike!
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”