Episode 210 - Peanut Butter Ghosts

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Episode 210 - Peanut Butter Ghosts

Postby Mike » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:24 am

Mike has all his sons around as he does another Fingertips episode. He talks about his new game Godball, his second favorite band-nerd, Antarctic movie night, podcasts so good you’ll listen twice, and Mike’s new best friend in the world. Then R2 has a baker’s dozen brand-new, listener-submitted questions on the Pod-O-Matic that mention Space X, Amazons on kangaroos, Melissa McCarthy as Sean Spicer, and how to detect ghosts with peanut butter, plus so many more! If you didn’t know any better, you’d swear it was butter! Listen now!

Enjoy!

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Re: Episode 210 - Peanut Butter Ghosts

Postby Kyle » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:29 am

Try listening to "What Really Happened?" It's a new podcast that investigates weird events in pop culture to find out what the real story behind them was. It's extremely well done.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:44 am

Added!

Plus, on SarahBeth's recommend, I've added Lore back to the rotation.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Cazmonster » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:39 am

I would like to point out that after all of Kyle's big talk about dominating the pod-o-matic, I have had two questions this episode.

Bring it on, sucker!

Boo-Yiggity! Three questions!
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:24 am

Wait? So now George Washington Carver is the worst mass-murderer in history because of peanut butter?

He's my hero!
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:17 am

Walrus
Bicycle Repairman

Postby Walrus » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:03 am

Finally catching up on episodes - SWEET! I get to be some podcaster's best friend in the world! :banana:

Personally I am a big fan of the cats too - I would probably shoot for one of those intelligent elvish cats from the FR cannon.

But I stumbled across Karl the Pug-a-peg-a-corn (a pug unicorn with wings) on the podcasts from the guys at 'Puzzle in a Thunderstorm' - one of Eli's characters. It was hillarious! So I had to go there!
I'm fluent in 4 languages, know a little in 2 others, but all I speak is sarcasm. :sarcasm:

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”