Podomatic challenge

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Walrus
Bicycle Repairman

Podomatic challenge

Postby Walrus » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:29 am

Ok all, I just submitted a handful of podomatics just for funsies. Now here's the rub

Some of them require Mike to work for it, so we gotta hold him too it.
And some of them offer job security (as in when it comes up I will submit a follow up) Now some of that requires input. So put your input into podomatics to answer the question when it comes up ....

See, now you ALLL have to remember what the question was when the answer comes up .... this is why I am refered to as 'that barstard' when I sit behind a GM screen!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
I'm fluent in 4 languages, know a little in 2 others, but all I speak is sarcasm. :sarcasm:
Walrus
Bicycle Repairman

Re: Podomatic challenge

Postby Walrus » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:30 am

I'm fluent in 4 languages, know a little in 2 others, but all I speak is sarcasm. :sarcasm:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”