Podcast

Show off your creative endeavors: photography, stories, podcasts, painting, drawing, comics, poetry, sculpture, videos, ANYTHING. If you made it and you're proud of it, display it here. If you've got something to plug, do it here. We wanna see what you got!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
akiva
Melancholy Camper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Podcast

Postby akiva » Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:13 pm

I've started a podcast! It's designed to be short summaries of U.S. history for my 8th grade students.

I'm not sure how the sound quality is; I don't have a particularly good mike. But I hope it's at least pretty good.

So far I've done 4 episodes. Take a listen .
Reel on a repeating loop
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Re: Podcast

Postby Kyle » Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:09 pm

Dude- I just listened to the Columbus episode and it was great! The sound is good on my computer. Are you going to list it on apple podcasts?
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:49 pm

Reel on a repeating loop
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:57 pm

It’s on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, and a few others.
Reel on a repeating loop
Stan
Ninja Carpenter

Postby Stan » Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:09 pm

Just listened to the Columbus episode. Nice! I love the informativeness without the dawdling and repetitiveness of most TV documentaries.

I might use this with my son. We've wound up skipping American history for the most part as I've been overcompensating for the European bias in history classes (We're doing India and China this year). This way, we can gain the gist without being bored.
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:31 pm

Reel on a repeating loop
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:57 am

Subscribed!
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:27 am

Ditto! Enjoying it!
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:50 pm

Subscribed! Listening to episode 1 right now, and I plan on listening to the rest soon. After that, they get added to my backlog.
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:17 am

Thanks. I hope it's good. And I hope I get the history right.
Reel on a repeating loop
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:17 am

When are we getting more episodes? I need my history fix!
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:49 am

This week I hope.
Reel on a repeating loop

Return to “Nerd Love (show off your stuff!)”