Convergence on Wattpad

Show off your creative endeavors: photography, stories, podcasts, painting, drawing, comics, poetry, sculpture, videos, ANYTHING. If you made it and you're proud of it, display it here. If you've got something to plug, do it here. We wanna see what you got!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Convergence on Wattpad

Postby Zen » Mon May 30, 2016 8:30 pm

Well, I've officially started posting my novel that I've been writing on Wattpad:

Feel free to read it... I've only put up the Dramatis Personae and Prologue so far...

Edit: Ok... Now chapters 1 and 2 are up...

Edit 2: and I included a cover image... Click through to the link to see it and give me feedback if you feel like it...)
Last edited by Zen on Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Re: Convergence on Wattpad

Postby Zen » Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:30 pm

, now available.
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:29 pm

Read this before. Enjoyable story!
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:54 am

Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:50 am

Posted a new chapter yesterday... :)
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:18 am

By the way... As I've been posting the book on Wattpad, I've been discovering many fun little errors that I hadn't caught and made a couple of minor changes along the way. I also made a couple of changes near the end, adding in some things that have to do with book 2, in particular something having to do with the main female character's mother's maiden name being mentioned and adding her parents' actual names to the Dramatis Personae, even though they are not mentioned by name in the story. They do appear as characters in book 2 though, which is why they got names.

I don't think the changes are major enough to make re-reading required from the early reader version, but I will eventually post up information about the final version. (I'm thinking about putting it on Amazon actually, but it will be on Wattpad regardless. I have translated it to both epub and kindle format now, which required some reworking of my original word document, since the conversion software I use didn't handle text-boxes well at all...)
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:29 am

Well, I've finished posting book 1 to . I'm probably about halfway done with book 2 in terms of writing and have the rest plotted out. Still deciding whether I'm going to toss in a couple of things or save space, since book 2 is already looking much longer than book 1...

I'm considering putting Book 1 on Amazon or something as well... One of the Wattpad authors that I have read is using another online site called Radish as well, which I might check out.

Return to “Nerd Love (show off your stuff!)”