THis weekend my daughter was wed!

Show off your creative endeavors: photography, stories, podcasts, painting, drawing, comics, poetry, sculpture, videos, ANYTHING. If you made it and you're proud of it, display it here. If you've got something to plug, do it here. We wanna see what you got!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

THis weekend my daughter was wed!

Postby Ronster » Tue May 31, 2016 2:15 pm

I can't really take credit for it, but she is nerdy like me and I just had the most wonderful weekend. The wedding went smoothly and it was a lot of food and even I danced some (Father of the bride with Bride and 2 others with my beloved wife). All in all it was a very special, but tiring weekend. They went on their honeymoon to Costa Rica (against my advice and I even offered to foot the bill for a trip to England due to my own Zika concerns) and will be back in a week.

I just wanted to share it with all of you because this is a place I feel at home and since they are both engineers from Ga Tech there is definitely some Nerdy Love going on.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Re: THis weekend my daughter was wed!

Postby Tahlvin » Tue May 31, 2016 2:39 pm

Congrats to everyone involved!
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
TheMaster
Happy Medium

Postby TheMaster » Tue May 31, 2016 2:45 pm

I wasnt invited :cry:
Citizens of Earth, rejoice. Your Lord and Master stands on high.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:51 am

Congratulations! Glad it was a lovely wedding!
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:10 am

Wonderful news. Congrats.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:08 pm

접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
TheMaster
Happy Medium

Postby TheMaster » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:27 pm

Citizens of Earth, rejoice. Your Lord and Master stands on high.
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Re: NajwydajniejszyNajczynniejszyMiłyFaworyzowany Sd Rejonowy w Wałbrzychu

Postby Ronster » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:10 am

[quote="Kevinarert"]?Prawa Człowieka

Zdecydowales sie przyjechac do Niemiec i pozostac tu na dluzej ceń na jeszcze, pech chcial ze nie dorobiles sie jeszcze dobra podróże na samochod lub tez jesteś takowe, jednak stales sie w Niemczech fanem motocykli (bardzo czeste zjawisko u osob, ktore tu zamieszkaly). Aby odebrać prawo jazdy wzięte na 3 lub 6 miesięcy trzeba będzie oddać [url=http://kws.ac.th/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=1982]adwokat wałbrzych[/url] opłatę w wysokości 1% płac minimalnej czyli 17, 50 zł. Opłata decydować będzie dochód własny powiatu co przystanie na opłacenie zadań starosty w obrębie [url=http://www.casediriposoitaliane.com/forum/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=1945]adwokat wałbrzych[/url] czasowego zatrzymywania praw jazdy.

Rozporządzenie określa szczegółowe zasady tworzenia także zlecenia w instytutach pracy pracowniczych kas zapomogowo-pożyczkowych, zwanych dalej "PKZP", oraz ogólnych kas oszczędnościowo-kredytowych, zwanych dalej "SKOK", i ponad obowiązki urzędów instytucji w owym obszarze.
[url=http://govza.yowzit.com/profile/15929-adwokatura]adwokat wałbrzych[/url]
Wzór ten realizujący fikcję prawną, według której postanowienie w warunkach w nim specjalnych trzeciej umowy terminowej prowadzi jej zmienienie w zgodę akcję na aura nie określony - jest zastosowanie też w postaci, w jakiej części - mimo iż faktycznie włączyły (w stosunkach przewidzianych w bieżącym wzorze) umowy pracę - wzięły im obcą nazwę, np. umów zlecenia.[/quote]

Please don't use such language here. :raspberry:

TRANSLATION by google:
?Human rights

You have chosen to come to Germany and remain here for longer mendations on yet, bad luck wanted the dorobiles not yet good trips to the car or theses are such, however, you have become a fan of motorcycles in Germany (very frequent phenomenon in people, which inhabited here). To receive a driver's license taken at 3 or 6 months you will have to pay a lawyer wałbrzych fee of 1% of the minimum wage that is 17, 50 zł. The fee will be determined by own revenue at the county agrees to pay duties within the governor's lawyer wałbrzych time to stop driving.

Regulation lays down detailed rules for the creation of the order in institutes working employee subsistence allowance and loan, hereinafter referred to as "PKZP", and the general credit unions, hereinafter referred to as "credit unions", and over the obligations of offices of institutions in that area.
lawyer wałbrzych
This pattern implements legal fiction, according to which the provision in the conditions in the special third term agreement leads her change the the approval action on the aura NC - is to use it in the form in which part - although actually incorporated (in relations provided for in the current formula) contract work - took the foreign name, eg. service contracts
접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:01 am

Makes perfect sense, but definitely inappropriate language!
Mrs.Darcs
This. Is. SPARTA!

Postby Mrs.Darcs » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:39 pm

Congratulations!!
Power and Ripp forever

RIP Sam and Thor forever!
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:02 am

Congrats!
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin

Return to “Nerd Love (show off your stuff!)”