Kevin Slaughter

Show off your creative endeavors: photography, stories, podcasts, painting, drawing, comics, poetry, sculpture, videos, ANYTHING. If you made it and you're proud of it, display it here. If you've got something to plug, do it here. We wanna see what you got!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mimekiller
Standard Bearer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Kevin Slaughter

Postby mimekiller » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:32 pm

just a goofy Michael Savage(conservative radio host) parody I posted today for fun.

https://soundcloud.com/tiger-king-peter ... radio-show
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Re: Kevin Slaughter

Postby Kyle » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:22 am

I like that his son sends him a physical letter and addresses him as “Mr. Slaughter”- I mean, that’s how you know it’s part of the fake news liberal agenda.
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Re: Kevin Slaughter

Postby mimekiller » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:38 pm

Return to “Nerd Love (show off your stuff!)”