Overdue DragonCon pics

Show off your creative endeavors: photography, stories, podcasts, painting, drawing, comics, poetry, sculpture, videos, ANYTHING. If you made it and you're proud of it, display it here. If you've got something to plug, do it here. We wanna see what you got!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Overdue DragonCon pics

Postby Ronster » Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:39 pm

First I would like to thank Mike for doing ALL the leg-work to make it possible for me to post them.

I made a Fat Thor/ Thorbowski cosplay this year for DragonCon as well as an "Emmet" cosplay from the LEGO movie

Thorbowski and one very awesome Captain Marvel

Thor and his new friend in the neighborhood, Mr. Rogers

Thor met a cosplayer who was wearing a piece from Assassin's Creed. He was in a wheelchair and when we went to get a picture he said, hold on, you better step back and then his chair lifted him into the standing position you see here

A genderbent Thorbowski and her husband, Loki. Their baby was born last month. They make Mandalorian outfits that you wear under the armor, so I guess it's Mandalorian Under Armour

From the parade line-up Guess who? answer is here->

Ladies of Avengers and Guardians

Blurry photograph of Thorbowski and one of the many "Jayne'"s

Cap and Red Skull

I met my nemesis, Thanos. Yes it's a real cosplay, but the guy had to look out two little holes in the chest. Very slow, but very impressive.

Young X-Men, err X-Women. My daughter is Quicksilver

More happy people who are clearly worthy

This not-so-distressed damsel proudly wields Mjolnir and her tunic is real chain maille

It wouldn't be DragonCon or any other Con without Deadpool. Also my daughter as Quicksilver and a very pumped Wolverine

Just me and a brother from another universe. I made my axe from foam pipe wrap, EVA foam, and PVC

Thorbowski, Tony Stank, and King T'Challa

Emmet from The LEGO Movie PVC pipes, safety vest and pants, and a Dickies work shirt

Magneto and Quicksilver ...family reunion

I just loved these inflatable costumes. They were in the parade line-up behind us. When the people walked it was so hilarious. They were comfy and happy! Well as happy as anyone who is being abducted.

That's All Folks!
접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Re: Overdue DragonCon pics

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:51 pm

Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Man, that's on my retirement-to-do-list, when I finally have some time, is to do some cosplay. Maybe then I'll have time to make my Captain America samurai armor.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Stan
Ninja Carpenter

Re: Overdue DragonCon pics

Postby Stan » Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:44 am

Nice!
Doing multiple costumes is extra hardcore.

Return to “Nerd Love (show off your stuff!)”