S5E6: VS 2017 Oscars

Show off your creative endeavors: photography, stories, podcasts, painting, drawing, comics, poetry, sculpture, videos, ANYTHING. If you made it and you're proud of it, display it here. If you've got something to plug, do it here. We wanna see what you got!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Angry Geek D-Rod
Ein Berliner
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

S5E6: VS 2017 Oscars

Postby Angry Geek D-Rod » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:08 am

To be uploaded tonight!

The morning of the Oscars, D-Rod and special guest MISTERDAVE went over their picks, expectations and complaints of the top categories of the evening! What were their favorites and which movies could hey simply not stand? Listen and find out. The episode was edited after the Oscars in order to give immediate results of their picks! Enjoy!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ang ... 99697?mt=2
https://soundcloud.com/angrygeeksvs

Post your scoresheets from last night below! AND WTF WARREN BEATTY?!?!?
Let's just say it moved me...TO A BIGGER HOUSE!!!
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Re: S5E6: VS 2017 Oscars

Postby Tahlvin » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:31 am

Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Angry Geek D-Rod
Ein Berliner

Re: S5E6: VS 2017 Oscars

Postby Angry Geek D-Rod » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:34 am

I'm pointing my finger right at JACK PALANCE. He was probably drunk and read the wrong name again!
Let's just say it moved me...TO A BIGGER HOUSE!!!

Return to “Nerd Love (show off your stuff!)”