Not Being Around

Anything related to the website itself. Comments, questions, suggestions... put them here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Not Being Around

Postby Cazmonster » Mon May 22, 2017 9:41 pm

Sorry folks, I've had a rough couple of weeks between work and Converse passing away last week. I need to try to catch up on some stuff, including the really cool Storium game.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Re: Not Being Around

Postby Eliahad » Tue May 23, 2017 1:32 am

No worries, Caz. We are here if you need us.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:16 pm

its cool, you're simply dead to me tho.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:35 pm

Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"

Return to “Site Talk”