TALK-O TUESDAYS - ISSUE #4, VOLUME 1

Show off your creative endeavors: photography, stories, podcasts, painting, drawing, comics, poetry, sculpture, videos, ANYTHING. If you made it and you're proud of it, display it here. If you've got something to plug, do it here. We wanna see what you got!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Angry Geek D-Rod
Ein Berliner
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

TALK-O TUESDAYS - ISSUE #4, VOLUME 1

Postby Angry Geek D-Rod » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:49 am

S5E9 is up too!

This week we covered the announcement of a new and mysterious Matrix film. It seems my nearly fifteen year-old letter pitching an idea for a fourth movie finally made its way to the head of Warner Bros. The problem is, like many of my ideas, that one was terrible. So we have yet another long-gapped sequel that nobody in particular was asking for.

What do you think the new flick is about? A Morpheus prequel? A "years later" sequel? A crossover/shared universe with The Lawnmower Man?

And you're off!
Let's just say it moved me...TO A BIGGER HOUSE!!!

Return to “Nerd Love (show off your stuff!)”