Re: [GB] Scoring Conditions

A board game of ancient Greek gods and heroes battling it out on the field of sport!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Eliahad
Mr. 3025
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: [GB] Scoring Conditions

Postby Eliahad » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:23 am

Scoring is hard. Crazy hard! Even when you're playing on a team.

So far I have two ideas here.

1) Keep it the way it is: You have your shrine, you get the ball, you bring it back to. Your shrine.

Or

2) You start in one corner (as we do now) but the goal instead is an outer ring hex of one of the 2 sides opposite your shrine. This has more of a Sportsball feel, and you have to go through your opposition to score a point. (It might also promote cooperation during a 6 or 5 player game when people have sides in common.

I would like to test both.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."

Return to “Godball”