[GB] regarding gameplay

A board game of ancient Greek gods and heroes battling it out on the field of sport!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
FlameBlade
Orange Troubleshooter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[GB] regarding gameplay

Postby FlameBlade » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:06 am

One of the observations that I made lately is that everyone is saying that they cannot even hold on to godball. A lot of times, they are wishing very much that they could hold on to it for at least 2 rounds.

Given that in for free all, anyone with ball is going to be mobbed. That's the inevitable part. So I offer a paradigm shift in thinking: if I cannot hold on to the ball, what can I do with the ball? How can I move the ball despite not holding on to the ball? How can I use others to move the ball for me?

What can be done to overcome the barrier in thinking about how to move the godball?

Discuss.
Heracles. Fists. Pantheon.

Clue in ancient Greece.

Return to “Godball”