[GB] Keyword List

A board game of ancient Greek gods and heroes battling it out on the field of sport!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Eliahad
Mr. 3025
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[GB] Keyword List

Postby Eliahad » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:12 am

I'm starting a list of mechanics, rules and other keywords that we need to make sure people understand. Ideally there will be a (hopefully) 1 page summary on the last or second to last page of the rulebook that can be referenced, that also has a page for the full rule.

Player
God or Goddess
Hero
Hero Board
HP
HP Pool
Shove
Grab
Force Fumble
Intercept
Defend
Move
Hex Cost
Moving Through Opponents
Sprint
Throw
Kick
Rest
The Godball
Control
Drop
Scoring
Goal Area
God Powers
Blessings
Curses
Terrain
Creating Terrain
Removing Terrain
Moving terrain
Knockdown
Pillars of Heaven
Reaction (card type)
Direct
Legend
Turn
Round
Refresh Phase
Action Phase
Draw Phase
End Phase
Pay
Discard

This was a quick brainstorm off the top of my head, if anyone can think of other things to add, I will put it on the list!
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."

Return to “Godball”