[GB] number of cards in hand

A board game of ancient Greek gods and heroes battling it out on the field of sport!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
FlameBlade
Orange Troubleshooter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[GB] number of cards in hand

Postby FlameBlade » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:48 am

In all of our playtests or others, I thought I would say that nobody has thus far ever complained about having too many cards in hand, or having too few.

But seriously, what are the thoughts here? Could we go for 5? Or should we keep it at 4?
Heracles. Fists. Pantheon.

Clue in ancient Greece.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Re: [GB] number of cards in hand

Postby Eliahad » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:50 am

I don't have thoughts on that at the moment. Worrying about some other things first. Once v1.5 comes out, I'm willing to try things out.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."

Return to “Godball”