Cat People

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Cat People

Postby Tahlvin » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:11 am

Apparently, I'm a gray cat. Either she thinks I'm old and gray, or she thinks I'm walking that line between good and evil. Either that, or she thinks I just sit around and give people a look that says, "Piss me off and I'll shred your clothing with my ultra-sharp claws."
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Mrs.Darcs
This. Is. SPARTA!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Mrs.Darcs » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:21 am

This thread makes me so happy. Serious, I see people as colors (because synesthesia) that you see our spirit cats, just when I thought I couldn't love you more. <3

I thought Akiva, Zen, Pete, and Tahlvin especially matched my view of them, and BlueDevyl...well, the cat you picked looks very much like his actual cat Gus.
Power and Ripp forever

RIP Sam and Thor forever!
poorpete
Trailer Trash

Postby poorpete » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:31 am

Thanks!!
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:16 pm

Mrs.Darcs
This. Is. SPARTA!

Postby Mrs.Darcs » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:03 pm

I just realized I left a lot of words out of my original post so I'm glad you got my meaning
Power and Ripp forever

RIP Sam and Thor forever!
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Sat May 27, 2017 7:39 pm

I'M SO FLUFFY!

This is great.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Mon May 29, 2017 11:55 am

So glad you like you!

Return to “Nerd Babble”