Autosuggested Wisdom

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Autosuggested Wisdom

Postby Zen » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:39 pm

Time lost all meaning that I can never remember the way into a few days ago and the two of you handled that very well.
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
poorpete
Trailer Trash

Postby poorpete » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:43 pm

Well I hope you have editing stuff to make a decision by mistake.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Phoebe » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:57 pm

Mistake the same as last time I was in your pot pie.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:41 am

Pie is going to get drugs on your knees and the Doctor is a little bit of an evil mass murderer.
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:54 am

Murderer or something like that.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:57 am

That would be great, thanks, and then I will send you a copy of the invoice.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:16 pm

Invoice for the past four decades of the best songs.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:34 pm

Songs within the administration of my life, going to be a good fit fundamental categories of ability.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:22 pm

Ability isn’t the same as you can go through and then you send me it. I’ll call y’all tomorrow when y’all are free.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:15 pm

Free Will Wait for me to bring you anything you would like me to bring.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:33 pm

Bring me a few days ago when I get home from the police station after doing some research on the family to be in a good place for the past two weeks of a sudden the way into my towel and the other side of the graph spikes and I have something going on.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:57 am

On the way back to the office, I am going to go get my message across effectively with the other relevant cases.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:00 am

Cases of water in the basement of this week.

Return to “Nerd Babble”