Golf

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Golf

Postby Bluedevyl » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:24 am

So the US Open is this weekend. Who else, other than me, is going to be watching it?
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Re: Golf

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:49 am

Not I. Used to watch a bit of golf on TV when I was a kid and we only had the 4 over-the-air channels because we lived out in the country and couldn't get cable. And while I enjoy getting out to play golf (I play about once every 2 years :D ), anymore I just can't sit down and watch it. Either it reminds me too much of Happy Gilmore, or I just feel guilty because there's so much more I could be doing other than watching grown men play golf.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:52 pm

I generally only actually sit down to watch the Major championships, but my dad and I have had a tradition for many many years of watching the final round of the open together on Father's Day. I can assuage my guilt over not being productive only if its a major tourney or if I've done a bunch of stuff that day :)
buckett
Orange Troubleshooter

Postby buckett » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:37 pm

I'll catch some and watch the final round most likely. Pulling for Dustin Johnson this year. Not sure why.
buckett
Orange Troubleshooter

Postby buckett » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:41 pm

Scratch that - pulling for Andrew WK's brother: http://www.avclub.com/article/andrew-wk ... pen-238382
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:21 am

Like to play, not so much watch. Used to like watching with my dad and grandpa. I always liked the British open best though. Attractive locations.
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.

Return to “Nerd Babble”