Sober posting

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Sober posting

Postby Phoebe » Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:05 am

Have attempted to numb my brain with Chardonnay but this crap isn't even good for that limited purpose. No idea what it would be good for. But I still have one more glass left in the bottle so let's give it a roll and see what happens. I realize that it shouldn't come as a terrible shock when a person who is getting close to 90 and has suffered many bouts of cancer ends up passing away, but it still does. It should not be horribly upsetting when someone we did not even know personally dies, but it is anyway. My head hurts so bad, this last glass has better get the job done, that's all I can say. My oldest woke up from sleeping and was browsing through her phone and saw it for the first time - she happened to be in the room beneath me, and I heard her cry out. It was horrible because I assumed she would have heard earlier in the evening, but I guess she went to bed early.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Sober posting

Postby Phoebe » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:49 pm

Chardonnay was the most disgusting, useless drink ever. It led to zero pleasure and only partial hydration. I am done with it. There was so much crying, I surprised even myself. Today is a new year, new day, new effort. Many things go poorly but at least they go.

Return to “Nerd Babble”