Awkward Pick Up Lines that Fail

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Awkward Pick Up Lines that Fail

Postby Kyle » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:29 pm

I'll post up an awkward pick up line. You need to respond with an even more awkward response. Then post your own awkward pick up line for the next person. And so on.

My line:

Are you... uh.. Gwen Staffani? Because if you are, I'll... uh... holler... I'll holler at you.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Nerd Babble”