Music Music Music

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
Elle
Better Than Ezra
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Music Music Music

Postby Elle » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:32 am

Sometimes you have a song in your head, your heart, or your fingers and we want to hear about it! Many a song .

I was going to post up the song I was listening to but it didn't seem like a very good way to start such a favorite thread, so instead I will start you with by Peggy Lee, followed by an entree of , and of course I'm not leaving you without .
Elle
Better Than Ezra
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Music Music Music

Postby Elle » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:01 am

This is amazing because they start off playing but after a while they switch over to singing the lyrics to Good to Your Earhole, and then who knows what they're even singing.
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:43 pm

Ah, today. For some reason this particular day has never been kind to me, but this year's version has been truly strange. Anyway,
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:05 am

akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:13 am

Listened to several times this morning, especially the bridge, to blast my head clear. And awake--didn't get much sleep last night.
Reel on a repeating loop
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:27 am

Every morning in my school they play some music over the PA before first period starts. I was quite stunned--and pleased--when song came on.
Reel on a repeating loop
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:37 am

let the :shenanigans: begin as the sets in!
접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:35 pm

Reel on a repeating loop
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:16 pm

someone named Lucy is mentioned. Not really sure what she's doing (spelunking?) but ok.
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:12 pm

Okay, who the hell is Elle and what did he/she do with Lucy???!!!
Reel on a repeating loop
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:20 pm

(ousia)
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:23 pm

Reel on a repeating loop
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:25 pm

I thought you were a philosopher; don't we have them to thank for things like "ousia"? Or blame as the case may be?
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:28 pm

Reel on a repeating loop
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:45 pm

I thought Animal was a dead giveaway! [Note: when you play Cake by the Ocean in your car, which you probably don't, you need to use your best Animal muppet voice to sing it. Especially the YAYAYAYAYA parts. You will find that what once seemed like an insipid pop song transforms into a work of subtlety and genius when Animal's voice and manner are applied to it. To wit: the frosting she is licking from her own hand REALLY IS FROSTING in your new version, in the best of ways!] Anyway, you studied the good kind of philosophy, the kind I would have liked to study if I were cleverer. But Nietzsche is too clever for me! Maybe someday I will get it. I used to read some of his writing when I was very young, like 15, 16, and I was utterly fascinated by it, but I feel like I've never really understood it. And just about the time you think you understand it, you realize you're falling into the very traps he set out to critique or expose. I love the Cynic philosophers so it is hard not to love Nietzsche at least in spirit.
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:52 pm

Reel on a repeating loop
TheMaster
Happy Medium

Postby TheMaster » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:06 am

I am not much of a Music listener. I listen to classical Music and Movie scores when i am in the mood, but most of the time i listen to talk radio... or more often the voices in my head XD
Citizens of Earth, rejoice. Your Lord and Master stands on high.
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:32 am

Reel on a repeating loop
TheMaster
Happy Medium

Postby TheMaster » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:36 am

Citizens of Earth, rejoice. Your Lord and Master stands on high.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:55 am

when I went searching for music. Then I got Steve Miller in the car, to mix up both!

Return to “Nerd Babble”