What I missed while out grocery shopping!

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Walrus
Bicycle Repairman

What I missed while out grocery shopping!

Postby Walrus » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:43 pm

So when I got back dragging in a metric fuck-ton of groceries I sit back and Mrs Walrus tells me about the newest word our daughter has learned. That word

Dick (in the form of dick-dick)
It followed an incident where Mrs Walrus was telling off one of our cats while carrying Mini-Walrus "T (short for Tymora) you're being a DICK!" Which Sabine followed with "Dick-dick!" at the cat.

I laughed till my sides hurt. So the newest insult for crappy behaviour is being called a Dick-Dick in our house now!

:cheers:

PS: on an unrelated notem was looking at the smilies I don't know what :tafkap: is supposed to be, but it looks like anal beads with a loop handle.
I'm fluent in 4 languages, know a little in 2 others, but all I speak is sarcasm. :sarcasm:
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Re: What I missed while out grocery shopping!

Postby Kyle » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:49 pm

That's the symbol for the name of the Artist Formerly Known as Prince (RIP). Pronounced "Victor."
Walrus
Bicycle Repairman

Postby Walrus » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:51 pm

I'm fluent in 4 languages, know a little in 2 others, but all I speak is sarcasm. :sarcasm:
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:56 pm

Walrus
Bicycle Repairman

Postby Walrus » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:50 pm

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Nerd Babble”