Hats

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
poorpete
Trailer Trash

Hats

Postby poorpete » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:16 pm

They are great

I like how they keep the sun out of my eyes.

But then, if it's raining, it keeps my face from getting wet. It's pretty cool.

And you can wear them all sorts of ways...
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Hats

Postby Phoebe » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:14 pm

Ya hats are great! I have a brimmed and slightly floppy one for summer when one must sit or garden in midday sun, and a thousand weird homemade ones for cooler weather. Love it when guys have those old-fashioned baseball hats (not the fancy frat-boy caps with a cloth strap, but the grubby ones or the mesh farmer-type my dad wears), or the ear-flap fuzzy hats in winter. OMG and any baby/toddler/kid hat with elaborate ears or poufs or horns or whatever! I have been making these weird bulky wool hats like a 1920s football helmet but they are so great in windy cold! Love a good hat.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:17 am

I have several of those flat caps (also called ivy caps, newsboy caps, etc.) that I wear, some that are lighter for in warmer weather, and some that are heavier wool for light winter wear.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:00 am

I can totally see this as your winter hat!
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:09 am

Reel on a repeating loop
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:28 am

Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:00 pm

I thought you all wore giant blocks of foam cheese on your heads on really cold days?

The meaning of life clip has killed me, I'm just going to sit here and silently screech with laughter for a while. Need to revisit it again soon.

Return to “Nerd Babble”