Sleater-Kinney @ The Anthem

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
akiva
Melancholy Camper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sleater-Kinney @ The Anthem

Postby akiva » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:39 pm

The venue is really damned big and fancy. Lots of middle aged people in the audience. And the opening act sucks.

More as it happens.
Reel on a repeating loop
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Re: Sleater-Kinney @ The Anthem

Postby akiva » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:35 pm

Sound quality not that good.
Reel on a repeating loop
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:43 pm

You know
I’m unfuckable
Unloveable
Unlistenable
Unwatchable
Reel on a repeating loop
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:00 pm

“All Hands on the Bad One” has one of the greatest stop-starts I’ve ever heard.
Reel on a repeating loop
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:34 pm

So far nothing from “The Hot Rock,” which to me is a tragedy.
Reel on a repeating loop
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:53 pm

Reel on a repeating loop
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:00 pm

They closed with 2 from “Dig Me Out.”
Reel on a repeating loop
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:33 pm

Ah, jealous, that would be such a fun show! Sounds like they picked stuff from throughout their history? I liked The Hot Rock; maybe I'm judging too heavily from the few songs I've heard more there, but the sound was more mellow and layered or something.

Was it a big crowd and were they all our age, or do they have the younger fans still too?

Return to “Nerd Babble”