Coronavirus maps and charts: A visual guide to the outbreak

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Coronavirus maps and charts: A visual guide to the outbreak

Postby Phoebe » Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:28 pm

Dude the robots have evolved, but yeah, I have in my OCD state read much and it appears the corticosteroids are no help. I assume bronchodilators do what they do normally in other situations, for what it might be worth.

Return to “Nerd Babble”