Drunk Posting

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
Elle
Better Than Ezra
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Drunk Posting

Postby Elle » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:40 pm

ABEYANCE!!!!!!! don't be skeptic
I have good dog
Epic things here
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Elle
Better Than Ezra
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Elle » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:41 pm

I am able to read fortunes now.
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:18 pm

TIME FOR THE TICK!!!!!

SPOPOOON!
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:03 pm

Dear Universe,

Any time you want to stop dumping on my friends, that's fine with me. Dick with me, that's cool. QUIT IT WITH EVERYONE ELSE!

*double deuce*

Sincerely,

Me
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:07 pm

PS - If you wouldn't mind dicking with /me/ a little less, that's cool, too. But the other thing first.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:59 pm

Kakuna Rattata, citizens.

Why is E. Talking about dicks? Context absent.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:52 pm

DEEP INTO THE CUPZ I SAY TO THEE< FUCK THE NAZIS! FUCK THE LAST MONTH OR TWO FUCK ALL OF IT:

VICTORY IS MINE

I have arranged the weather so that Uncles Peter, NotMike, and Raymond have to stay in house all weekend, we drink the wine, I provid the foodstuffs. MAny games we play. Children, not regulatyed, play the war games. THe daughtgers will taken their armies into the Asian lands and also Africa/ Waka waka, they sing, TIME FOR AFRICA! YHOUR ARMIES WILL BE FELLED!!!!!
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:51 am

Sweet sweet drunk posting. I have missed you.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:39 pm

Fuck 2016. Fuck today. I can't wait until tomorrow to get to people that actually understand me and know how to talk to me. And how to talk to each other. There are like five of them in my life and none of them are near me right now. Fuck fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck. Okay, Flame kind of gets me, and he's close-ish.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:00 pm

Love you Man. You will make it through. Now go have another glass of wine.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:19 pm

I think I will ease off the wine a little bit. But I will consume again on the morrow! Water, serving wench! I mean that in as non-disrespectful a way as possible. As in, if your preferred nomenclature is 'wench' then wench, you are! If not! Then, serving fellow, or person! Fetch me my aqua!

Love you, too, Caz. I'mma going to try and make Gencon 2017 happen and we will hang. It's been too long since I've had a wuffle!
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:29 am

:D

2017 - the year we nerd out.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:35 pm

Let's face it, things developed quickly here. Coke isn't a magical brain shield against rum after all. It just makes you a more energetic drinker. I made four pounds of food in a wok. I defeated the Big Box Store. We will watch MP and Holy G now. My dog is a sparkly silver jewel with a fluffbutt. Is my butt fluffy, I wonder? Maybe. Maybe.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:59 pm

Wow...this drunk is coming on fast.

[edit: I shouldn't have said these things. Sorry.]
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:00 pm

Where did your other post go anyway? I'm finally in a position to reply to it in the post has disappeared nevermind it's a it's a way of living. You will understand that oh somebody has got a large piece of sea glass and just riding around the living room with it please put that down now please put that down. Listen there is a reason to use the microphone and not have to type anything but then there's other downsides to using the microphone and a person can't figure out how to navigate all of these tricky parts. Well I've had so experiences of the human world and sometimes you think yourself so we should try to be social we should go and have experiences of the human world around us we should try to be friendly. I mean it's not as if you didn't like it it's okay to be friendly it's alright but then you wonder you have a lot of puzzlement bafflement as to why why why it just never quite make sense. I have come to the conclusion in my old age that people are really weird and I'm quite aware that I'm considered to be a somewhat weird person so if I think people are weird then damn you know that people are really weird because if I am the super boring normal Bland sorta life person then what on Earth does that say about the weirdness of the human world. I see things on a regular basis that just puzzled me enormously. I think it could be that people aren't happy and so the things they seek to satisfy themselves are strange and the pleasures that motivate their desires are nothing like the pleasures that motivate my desire.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:08 pm

And I hear the sounds of the Hawaii Five-O theme music coming from upstairs.s dog squeaking his squeaker toy so much you can't even imagine we're just like sqe3u4e3eeeeeeeeeee3eq. On and on. Relentless squeaking but this is the point I husband outside to smoke and you like hear the sounds of Hawaii Five-O I'd like to know why. So did my husband sneak in after smoking without my knowing it and somehow there the sounds of Hawaii Five-O coming from upstairs even though the deafening sounds of the dog squeaking his squeaky toy or overwhelming everything or is someone else who should not ever be awake upstairs right now squeaking some kind of Hawaii Five-O notices out?
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:10 pm

Look I am trying to say something important here but is just too difficult.

Okay I get it go to amazon.com look up this thing amarena cherry. It may seem a bit expensive for a relatively small container of cherries just compared to the price of a good set of jelly or preserves and go ahead and get it thank me later.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Sat May 20, 2017 6:40 pm

I can't stand when you do this, Mike! I can't. Stand. IT.

I need an out, man. So bad I need an out. You can give me that excuse, dude. Just do it. I fucking dare you. Just fucking do it. I don't care what it means for me. Give me that excuse and I'll fucking take it.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:58 am

I fucking love y'all. Seriously. I'm starting to pull up from on eof the worst dives I ever took and you were all there for me. I appreciate all'y'all so fucking much.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:36 am

Love you too Eli. Can't wait for the Road to Gencon!

Return to “Nerd Babble”