Drunk Posting

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
akiva
Melancholy Camper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Drunk Posting

Postby akiva » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:53 pm

I don't know as I'm actually drunk, but close enough.

Was having a good day today. Then got blindsided with some pictures of a friend of mine who died about 18 months ago. Then saw some things online that brought back all the ways that I suck.

The worst part, in some ways, is that other people have, you know, real problems. I've just got this petty adolescent bullshit, but it won't go away.
Reel on a repeating loop
akiva
Melancholy Camper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby akiva » Thu May 14, 2020 9:14 pm

I suck at self-care.
Reel on a repeating loop
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:59 pm

GREETINGS! I am in need of a safe space to disembark my variuos thoughts, various thoughts yes, better, variuos. No! Variuos. Damn!

I realized upon entry that I did not know my name, was I lucy or phebeq or phoeboq? So I said, well, there's a thread for you, where you can safely ensconce these concerns and not let it spil ver into o the wrong zones. Listen -
I made a really nice dinner which involved wine in the recipe, so someone had to resolve it and that someone was me. Things spinralled way out of control and started to involved Potato Chip and French Onion Dop. WTH that is no way to live healthfully, but here we are.

Here is the problem: I'm feeling thiis misanthropy . I like you people so I come here, Ithin, here some people I like and that do not deserve the Mis of the misanthropy. Miss them wit hthe misanthropy, these nice people, normal, pleassant to others, inoffensive, not harming anyone. All of you here, you are winning at life just by being normal goddamn harmless people, you know? Living life, not actively HURTING people. That is the place we have dropped the limbo stick to in the present day.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:00 pm

Not relaly sure that came acorss properly. The point is, I like you people, You are normal. Pleasant people. Why canot we just HAVE THAT in people? Like cannot the people be normal and pleasant? doing nice, normal things, harmlessly Trying to edit this post but ther's french onion dop on the tape. Listen it's DIP DIP DIP not dop I don't see how that even happes though, okay, the keys are neighbors.
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:52 pm

A little bit of bourbon. Feeling pretty good but I can see some bad stuff at the peripheries (including a person I wish I never met).

My posts here are nowhere as much fun as Phoebe’s.
Reel on a repeating loop

Return to “Nerd Babble”