New Laptop Blues

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

New Laptop Blues

Postby Cazmonster » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:23 pm

I managed to fry the motherboard in my last laptop. I have a new Windows 10 machine where I'm not set as the administrator.

This is pretty close to IT Hell.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Re: New Laptop Blues

Postby Eliahad » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:14 am

Dude. I just saw this. That su-huh-huh-huh-hucks! Did you solve it?
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Re: New Laptop Blues

Postby Cazmonster » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:39 am

A call to the IT desk got me a lot of rights I needed. I can do my job, which is all that is going to matter on the new hotness. No more game dev work that isn't in google docs.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."

Return to “Nerd Babble”