OP: KM Discussion Thread

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

OP: KM Discussion Thread

Postby Kyle » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:53 am

Since I can't check the official thread, I'll use this one to keep everyone updated on the status.

First, I didn't shave this morning because I felt lazy, then remembered that I promised to shave the beard daily. So I'll do it tonight when I get home. If anything is going to cause me to shave off this stache- it's the pain in the ass shaving causes me.

Second, I've worked out my character. That's right, my mustache has a character. I'm a retired air traffic controller that just couldn't take the pressure anymore. "I'd rather drive a school bus of kids through a monkey zoo than go back to pushing tin!" (Thanks Pdyx for workshopping that joke with me.) I'm currently working part time at Home Depot in the plumbing and electrical department and, even though I don't know anything about plumbing and electrical, "It's just like those tinker toys I had as a kid. Have you ever seen those? You make log cabins out of them and sit perfectly one on the other? Hmmm? What's that now? No, I'm pretty sure they're tinker toys. That's how you build the cabin. You tinker it together!" I'm also a basketball coach for kids aged 9-11 on my church's intramural league. The team is terrible and so am I at coaching, but I always try to say inspirational things to the kids to help them see the bright side of their perpetually winless record. I'm also a deacon at the church and, as a good role model, I don't cuss, but say things that sound like cuss words instead. "Oh cheese and crackers! What happened here?"
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: OP: KM Discussion Thread

Postby Phoebe » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:07 am

So kind of a bumbling, freaked out Ned Sanders?
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:14 am

Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:16 pm

Grow the hair out some, add glasses, and become a young Teddy Roosevelt!
접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지

Return to “Nerd Babble”