The total nonsense thread

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: The total nonsense thread

Postby Phoebe » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:50 am

Slower to rise when the morning is gray
Knowing that we will spend all of the day
Moving away from the things that we love
Mere scraps of time left for rising above
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Ronster » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:19 am

the brakes won't bleed because you installed the wrong caliper on the right side
접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:54 am

The last two novels I read had protagonists who suffered from anxiety disorder... Is life trying to tell me something? LOL
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:29 pm

My office is running air conditioning in February. I am moving into a cave system this year.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."

Return to “Nerd Babble”