Gwen Ifill

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Elle
Better Than Ezra
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Gwen Ifill

Postby Elle » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:30 pm

Gwen Ifill has died. What is the point of 2016? Done with this terrible, terrible year. And it's mid November and I can count on one hand the number of days I've needed a jacket. I will never have grandkids, will I? Or we must train all of them for the Apocalypse.
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Re: Gwen Ifill

Postby Kyle » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:36 am

Saw that this morning. That's a bummer.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Re: Gwen Ifill

Postby Elle » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:18 pm

This is a by David Brooks.
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.

Return to “Nerd Talk”