SCOTUS talk

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: SCOTUS talk

Postby Phoebe » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:01 am

Well, I have finally figured out what the problem with Barrett herself is. I'm embarrassed, I'm so naive I didn't even suspect it before. I just thought she was a really extreme conservative with whom I disagreed on principle, but respected personally or intellectually. Holy shit, no. I don't even want to go into the details, but just want to make sure it's clear that my view above was the product of a tragic naiveté, and it is certainly no longer my view. I do not know why I trust these people.
FlameBlade
Orange Troubleshooter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby FlameBlade » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:37 pm

I'm so annoyed with Senator Feinstein.
Heracles. Fists. Pantheon.

Clue in ancient Greece.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:04 pm

Certainly some are doing a better job than others, and Feinstein was quite disappointing. :(

Return to “Nerd Talk”