Memorabilia

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Memorabilia

Postby Phoebe » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:42 am

Where do you store your physical memorabilia and how often do you dig into it? Or do you not save this sort of stuff? I'm curious because it just occurred to me some people I know save stuff in the attic - it doesn't get super hot up there, and less flooding risk - while I (tornadoes, heat, and minor flooding risk) always store boxes of memorabilia in the basement a few feet off the ground. Since I like digging through that sort of thing, I try not to store it at all, but find places to work it into the house.

Meanwhile, much of that stuff we generate is digital now. Though I'm several years behind on the grand project of storing online photos of kid artwork/schoolwork so as to avoid keeping mass quantities of it.

Return to “Nerd Talk”