Ain't it troublesome news

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mimekiller
Standard Bearer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Ain't it troublesome news

Postby mimekiller » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:54 pm

You guys seem pretty hip to POP CULTURE, have you heard about the allegations of sexual assault against Harry Knowles? Dude has been banging around the internet when no one even knew what the internet was and started Aintitcoolnews.com, the used to be GO TO website for all movie knowledge(I was more of a Dark Horizons guy)

But call me cynical, but I simply can't believe the other AICN guys who are quitting faster than Trumps cabinet, claiming they had ZERO knowledge he was like this, this dude is wheelchair bound and has been hosting social events for a decade+ with his crew, the idea they knew NOTHING seems absurd to me.

Here is a good article on this situation.

http://www.thewrap.com/harry-knowles-ai ... -and-fall/

Return to “Nerd Talk”