Plunderbund Kickstarter

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Plunderbund Kickstarter

Postby Kyle » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:31 pm

This is the Kickstarter for an awesome board game of a friend of a friend.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hu ... escription

Y’all. Deck building. Resource hoarding. Economic gameplay. Amazing art.

I bought it. You should buy it. It looks awesome.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Re: Plunderbund Kickstarter

Postby Kyle » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:46 pm

Yo! They got funded! So if you back it, you know you're going to get this game?

They've funded for over $30,000, but I want the $35,000 stretch goals. So please go look at it and buy it if you're interested, and if you're not, think about sharing it on whatever platforms you're comfortable with.

Full disclosure- I don't know these people. They're not friends. They're not even friends of friends. But someone I know thought I'd find it interesting and I did. I'd like to make this game a big success.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Nerd Talk”