Political Hot Takes

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Political Hot Takes

Postby Kyle » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:07 pm

Hot takes about politics only. Takes must be hot. No cold takes. No generally accepted takes.

Biden will win the nomination and the presidency. No one will bring up that he's a plagiarist.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Political Hot Takes

Postby Phoebe » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:05 pm

I don't think anybody even knows what plagiarism is anymore, and they don't care if they do know. But this is a thread for hot politics takes and not for hot takes about character, so I submit to you that Marianne Williamson is under-freaking-rated. I certainly don't want her to be president but I think she should be in every single debate! I didn't even know who she was.

Heck yeah Marianne:
https://youtu.be/p66WnqvbC34

But I think Kamala is the Great Mother who will both police and love us, so we can feel secure. Agreed with every single thing Marianne says here though, she's TOTALLY RIGHT.
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:55 am

Bill Clinton will take his own life before the end of the year
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:59 am

Now that's a hot take.

Return to “Nerd Talk”