Laptop Recommendations

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Eliahad
Mr. 3025
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Laptop Recommendations

Postby Eliahad » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:06 pm

So because of reasons mostly having to do with the notation software I use for work and my current laptop don't seem to be compatible, I'm looking into getting a new laptop. (I have used the software for going on 20
years now, all of my work is in it, so I'm kind of stuck there.)

Something that can handle audio editing would be great, so I'm looking for something that has a good deal of processing power, but I can't, unfortunately spend too, too much. Less than $1,200 would be ideal.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."

Return to “Nerd Talk”