Phoebe Waller-Bridge

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Phoebe Waller-Bridge

Postby Phoebe » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:19 pm

You guys you guysssssss my favorite person and her show, Fleabag, has swept the comedy side of the Emmys. I did not watch the ceremony but my phone knows me and knows I wanted to know this!

She's also the brains behind Killing Eve, y'all. My tastes are sometimes odd so let this stand as decent testimony that others love it too! Watch both these shows, but Fleabag is a quick two season tour. It's especially great that she won not only for writing but for actress, because omg yessss she's the most hilarious person!!! And she plays the hilarious Droid in that latest Han Solo movie who (spoilers) ends up having a special relationship with the Millennium Falcon. Did I mention her name is Phoebe? Love!
<3
<3
<3

Return to “Nerd Talk”