Full Circle Retail

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Full Circle Retail

Postby Kyle » Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:50 pm

One of the first department stores I remember regularly going to was Richman-Gordman in Nebraska. I remember they had a monthly catalog and Mike even got into it for getting a high score on Kaboom! (Atari game kids- google it!

Richman-Gordman was (I thought) a uniquely Nebraska thing, and I never saw it again. But apparently they changed their name to just Gordmans and apparently my local Bealles department store is becoming a Gordmans.

https://www.dailytrib.com/2019/10/21/be ... -gordmans/

I can't escape you, Nebraska.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Re: Full Circle Retail

Postby Kyle » Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:52 pm

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Nerd Talk”