2019 Top 10 Movies

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
buckett
Orange Troubleshooter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

2019 Top 10 Movies

Postby buckett » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:43 pm

Post your top 10 (or any other number) of 2019! Personally I think it was a phenomenal year, the top three made it in my top 20 for the decade:

1. Parasite (by a whisker over #2 and subject to change)
2. The Irishman
3. Once Upon a Time in Hollywood
4. Under the Silver Lake
5. Uncut Gems
6. The Lighthouse
7. Diego Maradona
8. Portrait of a Lady on Fire
9. High Flying Bird
10. Deadwood: The Movie

11. Marriage Story
12. The Farewell
13. American Factory
14. Guava Island
15. John Wick 3: Parabellum
16. The Beach Bum
17. Midsommar
18. Dolemite Is My Name
19. Us
20. The Last Black Man in San Francisco

Honorable mention: Dragged Across Concrete, Knives Out, Hustlers, Ad Astra, Atlantics

Pending to see: Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (this weekend), A Hidden Life, Little Women, 1917, some documentaries

Return to “Nerd Talk”