Valentine's Day

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Valentine's Day

Postby Phoebe » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:45 am

Happy <3

What happenings are planned? I'm on the foolish mission to make heart pancake for kids, though not sure how.

Update: drizzle onto pan with fork!
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Re: Valentine's Day

Postby Tahlvin » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:08 am

Nothing special planned at this point. Our son has a jazz festival early tomorrow, and has to leave that early for sectionals for high school swimming, so it will be early to bed and early to rise for us.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:02 am

I stopped by the store at 9:30 last night on the way home from work and picked out some baskets for my 2 at-home daughters (24 and 17) and one for my wife. A dozen roses for my wife and each daughter got a single rose. I never bought the pre-packaged basket things before, but I was lazy this time.

I plan to get off a few hours early, clean the kitchen and maybe make supper tonight. Might go outside and stargaze on a blanket or sleepingbag if it's not too cold.
접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:21 am

We're having carpet put into our basement tomorrow so I will be moving shit out of the way. I know, I know, I'm such a romantic.
Reel on a repeating loop
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:46 am

Didn't get to leave early...had to stay late. We took flowers to my mom, her mom and grandmother. had a quiet evening. Played some Castles of Mad King Ludwig. <3 My 24 y.o. daughter is down about not having a boyfriend on St, Valentine's Day especially. :(
Tonight is Sadie Hawkins dance for my youngest :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지

Return to “Nerd Talk”