Are you prepping and if so how?

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.

Are you prepping and if so how?

Yes, I am the Vault-Dweller and I can live for years in my bunker. Bring on the Apocalypse!
No votes
Yes, I have about a week's worth of food and supplies.
44%
Yes, I have a few things.
No votes
No, but I mean to.
11%
No, I don't care.
44%

Total votes: 9
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Are you prepping and if so how?

Postby Phoebe » Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:49 pm

Yep. We have so much milk and so many hot dogs, but only eight hot dog buns. I may break down here and start baking bread, which I suck at. But the only good reason to return to a grocery store right now is if my parents need something I don't already have, or to get a round of fresh veg/fruit, so we should be set for a few more weeks at least. I can't be too frantic about it because my husband occasionally is compelled to go places for work, and he's maybe the least frequent hand-washer here. He prefers the sanitizer, which is ok. He's growing a beard too, which is precisely a thing doctors here warned about as a helpful way for the virus to stick to your face and get inside your body. Ugh. I also hate the beard. We don't have to grow a beard every time we are out of the office for a while, e.g. every vacation.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Nerd Talk”