Census 2020

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Census 2020

Postby Ronster » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:39 am

here is the link. You don't have to wait for the paperwork in the mail. Accurate population counts affect (I hope that's the right one) how resources and representation are distributed.

접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Re: Census 2020

Postby Ronster » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:46 am

For the racial answer, if you select white, you have to tell them your origin. I typed in "American" because we have been here since the early 1600s. I am not enough Italian to claim that, not any one specific other country either even though my ancestor Giovanni Pattite was from Venice.
접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지

Return to “Nerd Talk”