[MEOW] The Pelican Brief

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

[MEOW] The Pelican Brief

Postby Kyle » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:51 am

This is the discussion thread for the All New Nerd Pride Radio Movie of the Every Other Week!

This thread is only for those who have seen the movie recently. Commentary from people who haven't seen it will be deleted.

This Every Other Weeks Movie: The Pelican Brief, selected by Tahlvin

WARNING- ALL SPOILERS FOR THIS MOVIE ARE ALLOWED! For real, if you haven't seen it, don't read any further!

Discuss!
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: [MEOW] The Pelican Brief

Postby Tahlvin » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:22 am

I like this movie, of course, since I picked it. For it’s time, it was fairly progressive having a strong female lead. In the book, Darby ends up having a romantic relationship with Gray, and I like that they didn’t overtly do that in the movie. I know Grisham books and movies aren’t for everyone, but I tend to like them, and this is one of my favorites.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"

Return to “Nerd Talk”