Keurig, I Love You

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Keurig, I Love You

Postby Phoebe » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:04 pm

My coffee maker broke.
I tried to fix it myself.
I failed.
It was not possible to order [here I interrupt my post to record faithfully what the voice to text captured when I was mid comment: "absolutely not while Dad is on his conference call absolutely not turn it off leave it alone go do something else like your work you're supposed to be doing for school" - this is what happens when I depart to pick up the package at the door and put my replacement part in my coffee maker, the "school" goes out of order] it was not possible to order a replacement part anywhere.
I have not had proper coffee for weeks.
I called the Keurig company.
They immediately mailed me a new part.
It arrived quickly, i.e. today.
I will forever buy their coffee machines and everything else.
I love them.
By the way you can get pods that are either recyclable or throw away decomposing paper, so there are no worries about the environmental harm caused by the little pods anymore. Or at least, pod makers could be choosing to do it the right way.
Thank you, the end.
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Re: Keurig, I Love You

Postby Ronster » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:34 pm

We got a Krupps It makes very hot water very fast. Great for tea and coffee and hot chocolate. We got tired of the Keurig...it sits unused and unloved....watching us and our new Krupps...like the older sibling jealously watching parents coo at the newborn.
접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지

Return to “Nerd Talk”