3-D printer

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

3-D printer

Postby Kyle » Fri May 01, 2020 3:11 pm

Y'all- I need to find someone with a 3-D printer. I've ordered several miniatures off of Heroforge.com and they've all turned out so very excellent. I love all of them and the personalization you get. But at $20+ bucks per miniature before shipping- that's pricey. I supported their kickstarter so I just ordered my color-3D miniature. But then they tell me they're having a special for all of May: design your hero and they'll give you the code to 3D print it for $5.99.

Oh my god. I need a friend with a 3D printer. Because there's like 10 miniatures I'd design at that price.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Nerd Talk”