Movie Credits

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Movie Credits

Postby Kyle » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:21 pm

I only half watch credits if I watch them at all. But I was watching the movie Carver last month-- an enjoyable, if generic, slasher flick. I started to look away towards the end of the credits and I saw this in the middle of them:

Proudly made by hardworking kids in factories.

There was no context or explanation. Just that.

I immediately knew what was going on. See when we made Instant Game, we dropped some easter eggs in it to see who was reading close, hoping that someone would email us some day and say, "Your're hilarious!" One of three things happened: (1) no one thought we were hilarious; (2) no one caught the easter eggs; or (3) the email address isn't good anymore.

So when I saw this, I thought- Oh shit! These guys want to know who's paying attention!

Well I am! I noticed it. So when someone who made that film googles it to see who got it-- ME! I GOT!

And you know what? YOU GUYS ARE HILARIOUS!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Nerd Talk”