Going back to a laptop.

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Going back to a laptop.

Postby Kyle » Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:20 am

My ipad finally gave up the ghost and the wireless went out on it. So for my birthday I was going to get another ipad, but then decided to get a laptop instead. I really hate not having a mechanical keyboard and, when I was using the ipad, found myself not posting here as much, or responding to email because it took so much longer to type on the ipad keyboard.

And the thing is that I really only need a computer to browse the internet and write my books, so a cheap HP laptop was cheaper than an ipad anyways.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Nerd Talk”