Helping a Teacher

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Helping a Teacher

Postby Cazmonster » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:57 am

So, not only is this first year teacher out her car, but she's out the school supplies she had put in the car to take to school the next day.

Paul Jensen (Serious Paul) and Iantha, his wife, are reaching out to local folks. They've talked to the local Teacher's Union and Paul is going to talk to his guys at the prison where he works. They've got a donation started.

I'm hoping to add to that. I am going to talk to Barb and see what we can do. If anyone else is interested, let me know or find Paul Jensen or Iantha Maria Fyolek on facebook.

It's a damn shame that this happened and I want to help out.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."

Return to “Nerd Talk”