Pocket Notebooks

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Pocket Notebooks

Postby Cazmonster » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:27 pm

Mike was talking about pocketmods and pocket notebooks. I'll chime in here. A while ago, I used the spiral-bound assignment notebook where I cut the metal spiral out and replaced it with embroidery thread. It was great until I washed it.

Rhodia pads are also great. They've got a stiff backing, which might be difficult to keep in your pocket.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Re: Pocket Notebooks

Postby Bluedevyl » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:13 pm

My favorite small notebook hands down is the Leuchtturm 1917. It's sort of like a Moleskine on steroids. They're awesome.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:26 pm

Those are great. Should I ever run out of the ones I have, this is next.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
TheMaster
Happy Medium

Postby TheMaster » Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:06 am

I use these every day at work. Love these things!

Citizens of Earth, rejoice. Your Lord and Master stands on high.

Return to “Nerd Talk”